Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2017

3.2

Workforce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online via either glassdoor.com or indeed.com. Received a call back fairly quickly - within 48 hours from their corporate HR Representative. Set a time to begin the phone screening process. The HR Representative/Talent Manager called at the agreed time. The phone screening took about 45 minutes. A review of the position and requirements/qualifications were discussed thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Simple phone screen asking basic questions on Workforce Management. * Do you have experience with IEX or any other Workforce Management software * How many years of experience do you have managing the workforce * What experience do you have with forecasting call volume * What are the salary expectations* When are you available to start * Why do you want to work for Verizon   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The application process is long. This was an internal job posting. There were lots of qualified candidates from outside the region. You will probably need to be a floating manager before DM. Your results will get you passed the first round. Its the incremental projects that get you the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview? suggestion: spend time interviewing others in the position.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then a online profile testing, face to face with a group panel then offer was extended on phone and in email then i did testing like drug and background

Interview Questions

• Discribe a difficult time with a customer how did you overcome it   Answer Question
    • Describe when you have an issue with a team member how do you handle that   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and first went through a technical screening which was pretty straighforward behavioral questions. The next round was another phone technical interview with a member of the team i would later be working on.

1. Basic OOPS concepts, questions about design patterns and database questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good offer...didnt need to negotiate