Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Telesales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX).

Interview

Easy process no big pressure. Beautiful location. Aggressive sales goals. The money is there you may have to put in the time. Great benefits. Which were all explained during the interview! Wish you the best!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Assessment test comes via email with a deadline to complete. It is online and is strictly Mickey Mouse for 90 minutes of call center scenarios, comparing numbers and letters, typing speed, and finding patterns in grids, and ethics questions. It is designed for a five year old and annoying. Obviously an entry level job. If you get called for a follow-up interview if you don't pick up on the first ring they will not return your voice mails or emails, too many people have already applied for the job. Essentially you wasted 90 minutes of your life with this dinosaur company. They have no respect for the candidate. You can tell this is a high turnover job the way people are treated.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for this job through a Verizon recruiter. First interview was regular HR interview. It involved question based on your resume and experience.

Second was technical telephonic screening. Basic questions revolve around my resume and basic java concepts like OOPs, Collection, Thread etc. Some questions asked on Frameworks. Honestly it was a easy technical interview.

Thirdly they invite me for face to face at their office. It is where i realized they just called you there for number game. They already decided in not hiring you.

In my whole interview process from HR till face to face, all people were Indians. In my face to face interview they asked me questions like how long you have been here in US, How you got your citizenship etc. Even though it was clearly mentioned, I am US citizen.

Can you imagine you went for final interview and someone ask you this kind of ridiculous questions! THERE WERE NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS OR BEHAVIORAL QUESTIONS ASKED. Later i learned that they recently opened many data centers in India and that's where they are doing development. I will suggest don't waste your time there, apply somewhere you and your experience is valued.

Interview Questions

• Basic core java questions on OOPs, Collection, Thread etc   Answer Question

Workforce Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online via either glassdoor.com or indeed.com. Received a call back fairly quickly - within 48 hours from their corporate HR Representative. Set a time to begin the phone screening process. The HR Representative/Talent Manager called at the agreed time. The phone screening took about 45 minutes. A review of the position and requirements/qualifications were discussed thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Simple phone screen asking basic questions on Workforce Management. * Do you have experience with IEX or any other Workforce Management software * How many years of experience do you have managing the workforce * What experience do you have with forecasting call volume * What are the salary expectations* When are you available to start * Why do you want to work for Verizon   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The application process is long. This was an internal job posting. There were lots of qualified candidates from outside the region. You will probably need to be a floating manager before DM. Your results will get you passed the first round. Its the incremental projects that get you the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview? suggestion: spend time interviewing others in the position.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then a online profile testing, face to face with a group panel then offer was extended on phone and in email then i did testing like drug and background

Interview Questions

• Discribe a difficult time with a customer how did you overcome it   Answer Question
    • Describe when you have an issue with a team member how do you handle that   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and first went through a technical screening which was pretty straighforward behavioral questions. The next round was another phone technical interview with a member of the team i would later be working on.

1. Basic OOPS concepts, questions about design patterns and database questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good offer...didnt need to negotiate