Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR

Human Resource Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Little Rock, AR) in February 2016.

Interview

it was a slow process at candidates we are very anxious to know the process very quickly after applying, it can be drive or other things. Weather was a factor as well.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Little Rock, AR) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied around June 1st through the Verizon Website. After a day or two I received an email saying the looked over my application and invited me to take the online assessment VERY BASIC common sense questions. After I passed that (which I found out the same day through email), I was asked to schedule my pre screen phone interview. Most reviews I read people did the phone interview first then the assessment so why mine was backwards I don't know, but it was. The phone call only took about 30 minutes, it was very laid back. They were easy to talk to and asked very straight forward questions. I was told before ending the conversation that someone would contact me about a face to face interview, which was later on that day. The face to face interview wasn't too bad. It was me and one supervisor. Same basic questions. They explained the position details and showed me around a little. We did a role playing section, which wasn't exactly hard but it was awkward and made you feel like everything you say is wrong. Not because they made you feel you were wrong but that you are caught off guard & arent %100 on what your allowed to say, if that makes any sense. Be able to think on your toes for sure! It was pretty easy as long as you remain confident, calm, & clear minded. I was told If chosen I would receive a call in 7-10 days, possibly an email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Little Rock, AR) in November 2012.

Interview

I had an intial phone interview, then I was scheduled for an computer assessment, then I had another phone interview, and then I was called back for another interview with a CSR manager.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Little Rock, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

process was easy and interview was easy

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had to tell a customer there was something you could not do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Little Rock, AR) in September 2011.

Interview

1) Applied online with an employee referral.
    2) Received an email the next day to schedule a phone interview.
    3) After phone interview, scheduled a time to take skills test.
    4) After skills test, scheduled a time for do face-to-face HR interview.
    5) After HR interview, scheduled a time for supervisor interview.
    6) After supervisor interview, they were extremely vague about their decision.

This was my first experience with the corporate interview process. While others say it is easy, I was extremely stressed out from Verizon's lack of communication in the process. From reading other reviews on this forum, I can confirm that if Verizon doesn't inform you of the next step in the hiring process right then and there, you can assume you're off the grid.

During the process, HR was extremely difficult to reach and over 80% of the time didn't return my e-mails/calls.

Verizon has a nasty habit of not giving you a straight answer when asking for feedback. I went through the hiring process twice (and even made it to the last step each time), and was told vague responses like "you weren't specific enough in your examples," or "your thoughts weren't organized." I call BS on both of these, because there's no way I would have made it to the last step BOTH TIMES, if someone didn't believe there was potential.

I know from a friend that works at Verizon that it's a nice place to work, which is why I tried twice (and might even try again in the future). I'm hoping that my experience will be different at a different call center...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't agree with what management was doing.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Little Rock, AR) in December 2010.

Interview

The person who called to interview me over the phone seemed unprofessional to say the least. It was basically someone reading questions to me off of a sheet of paper. Most of the questions weren't actually about my employment history or my competence as a future employee. They were almost all questions referring to a Verizon document that I was supposed to have read - that I never received. If I misunderstood something or asked a question, I received either a response basically repeating exactly what they had already said to me, or an awkward long pause followed by more questions. It was very clear to me that I wasn't being interviewed by a manager of any kind.