Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Louisville, KY | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Louisville, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

Basic sales abilities are evaluated by the interviewer asking behavioral questions. Verizon was looking from within the company along with outside candidates which prolonged the interview process and delayed response time.

Interview Questions

• What types of technology and Verizon based products do you use daily?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Louisville, KY) in February 2012.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with HR and then 1:1 Interview with the hiring manger. HR interviews were about 30 minutes each. 1:1 interview with hiring manager was about 1-1/2 hours. Was told I would be called in for a 2nd 1:1 interview, and that has been over 2 weeks??

Interview Questions

• Was asked to describe in detail, about a time of where I had to place a rep on a PIP and what was the outcome.   2 Answers

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Louisville, KY) in September 2011.

Interview

phone interview, interview with the District Manager and Store Manager then i had to take a drug test and have my background checked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

offer was made and then accepted