Verizon Wireless Major Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Major Account Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Charlotte, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted by the hiring mgr to schedule an in person interview. Surprised at lack of phone screen to ensure that the job description matched the type of position I was interested in.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions looking for specific examples that demonstrate the skills they are looking for   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Wilmington, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Received an Human Resources prescreen, followed by interview with direct manager followed by interview with Associate Director. Overall interview process moved fast and next steps were given throughout. Asked to prepare information prior to the interview to better support previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific time when you had to utilize several different resources to close a sale. What resources did you use and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

Good interview process. Typically, a phone interview with recruiter followed by a face to face interview with prospective manager. The final interview is with human resources

Major Account Manager Interview

Interview

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me how your overcame objections to win an account?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Miami, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Very long and thorough, in regards to personal life at home, family, hobbies, dislikes, likes. How much experience do I have with customer service. Am I willing to go through a week training in Orlando if considered for job? Can I work a flexible schedule including weekends. How do I cope with stress in different situations? Am I willing to work over time? Can I be a team member with various personality types of co-workers?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Dallas, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

You go through scenario questions, "tell me about a time when you had a chance to make an angry customer happy, what did you do, and what was the end result".

Interview Questions

• What the worst mistake you have ever made in your previous jobs.   1 Answer