Verizon Wireless Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Great. Had to complete a test with a sample project and how I would complete it if I belonged in the department. Started with an online application process. Was then invited in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in March 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews-- one with the associate director, one with the director, and one panel with the clients-- a VP and two executive directors. The interviews were fairly straightforward, they asked me about my qualifications, and how my experience related to the position, as well as asking questions such as "tell about a time when you did x..."

I spent most of the time asking questions about the position and the clients I would be supporting.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Wilmington, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview process involves a mix of open ended experience based questions with a standardized process of scenario based questions that look for a "story" type answer of problems faced, steps taken to address the problem and the end result of the efforts taken to resolve said problem. The process usually requires referencing recent/applicable scenarios related to your day to day responsibilities or projects.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you were given a deadline and knew it was going to be missed. What did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is minimal since promotions are based on bands/levels and a flat % increase when you move up through the different title levels.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Made it 3 steps, first was HR screen with basic resume questions. Second was with a manager for the job and third was with someone who formerly held the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked to cite employment laws and how they apply to this job.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2010.

Interview

Good interview, manager was reading questions off a sheet of paper.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker, how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in July 2010.

Interview

personal experience questions

Interview Questions

• describe a time where you had to work as a group to finish a project? what was the outcome   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in May 2010.

Interview

Standardized, group interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you were satisfied or dissatisfied in your work and why.   Answer Question