Verizon Wireless Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager - Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Review my background, skill set and technologies in the past to fit into the new role. The process was smooth but average. The interviewer was new to the supervisor role to fill in opening in the organization for upcoming market analysis and strategy planning.

Interview Questions

• What would be the next future of wireless communication?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I was contacted twice for one position with. Once in November and then again in February through recruiters for Verizon. I had one phone interviews each per recruiter, then I was asked for a face-to-face with the hiring manager after the second. The interview went well, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a project you did when you did not have Management's approval, but you felt it necessary to proceed?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

3 Interviews and a phone screen

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty straight forward they low balled in the beginning and I countered

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Basking Ridge, NJ).

Interview

Two phone interviews before being asked to come in for a face to face meeting. Recruiter scheduled 5 interviews with multiple ranges of interviewers, ranging from Manager to Director level. Mix of behavioral and problem solving (mini case) process. Interview included a good mix of interviewing for past experiences as well as discussion of role / fit with position.

Interview Questions

• Which operating system do you think will have the most subscribers in 2 years? Apple or Android?   Answer Question

I declined the offer to pursue a different opportunity

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in July 2008.

Interview

Very slow. 5 months from resume submission to first day of work. 4 separate interviews. HR was non-existant.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I countered and they agreed.