Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Midvale, UT | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Midvale, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

So first off the application was one of the longest and most detailed applications i have had to go through, which is fine. Once I was selected for an interview I sat there and waited for 3 and a half hours before I finally got my interview! That was a joke. It went well and I was called back for the final interview. At least this time I didn't have to wait very long, still about 15-20 minutes though. This interview was at the store in a back office and it took about an hour to complete and afterwards I had to do a couple role play scenarios learning about a new phone then selling it to the manager and then do the same with an accessory. I know my stuff and nailed it with no problem in my opinion. They said I would get a call within a week whether I got the position or not. After a week still no call so I gave them a call and had to leave a message but he never called me back.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about their Credo?   2 Answers