Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2016

3.2

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Lots of "Tell me about a time when...." questions. Store manager and district manager ran the interview. Verizon interviews follow a pretty standard format. They don't seem to allow a lot of room for flexibility on the part of the interviewer. It's essentially required to bring a Powerpoint presentation for your business plan for the position. However, not all interviewers bother to look at it.

Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

My interview was a half hour late. The HR person only asked me a total of five questions which were rushed. The HR person even got my name wrong at the end of the interview and said they would get back to me for a second interview which didn't happen at all.

Interview Questions

• Where would like to be in two years?   1 Answer

Small/Medium Business Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Did 1 interview with manager and sales director. they asked behavioral based questions and I had to do a mock cold call. Also presented a 30/60/90 plan power point presentation.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to overcome obstacles to close a sale.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

you apply on line and then you will get a call or e-mail from the Hr recruiter ,advising of the interview date and time.To see if you are available.After you agree to the time and date, they advised to bring copy of your resume and who you are to meet.Once at the interview your are ask behavior type questions and star type questions.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initially HR will call you in for an interview. If you are a good candidate mannagement will call you back for a second interview.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, all very informative about what they expect from you. Very professional and you get the feel of the company depending which store you visit for interviews. Had to dress casually nothing to formal except for a shirt tie and dress pants.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

Initial Interviews were fairly decent - I had one call from the recruiter who then set me up with a corporate interviewer who interviewed me. Once that was complete, I was interviewed at the store location by a manager. I was offered the job the same day. The interviews were about an hour long each and went through a series of questions including how the job should be performed. The hiring process itself took quite a while and was very thorough. VZW reviews everything!

Interview Questions

• How do you balance your work life and personal life? What is your philosophy behind your job being a top priority?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed twice over the phone for up to half an hour each, followed by in-person interview with my future direct manager and one other manager; do not recall other specifics about interview