Verizon Wireless Retail Customer Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Retail Customer Support Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Hiring process went fairly quick. I applied online through Verizon wireless website. I received an email to schedule a phone interview, 12/28. The questions were typical. (Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why Verizon?) and that took about 45 mins. After the recruter phone interview, I was scheduled for another phone interview with HR on 12/31. They review your resume or qualifications and a few more general interview questions. After that, I got a call from the store manager for a face to face interview, 1/5. That went well and a few days later received a call/email with the official offer.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared for all the interviews, both phone and in person.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Retail Customer Support Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in November 2011.

Interview

I submitted my application and was contacted the next day by a recruiter. The interview was great with the first recruiter. I was set-up for a second interview with another recruiter the next day and it was awful. She literally put-down my seven years of customer service experience and my educational experience, and kept saying I was not answering the questions correctly. She further was negative towards my military experience. She really had an attitude. It was a horrible interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to say no to a customer.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult situation with a customer.   Answer Question