Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamesburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Jamesburg, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

I have had one phone screen and am about to have another. I am in the middle of the process and can't fully appraise it yet. The person who called has been professional and sincere.

Interview Questions

• Look at what is in front of you and let's role play and try to sell it to me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy, first was over the phone then in person with a couple managers for the store and district manager. Great company to work for but recently they have been doing re organizations so if you move out of sales like i did job security is pretty low.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment you worked with a rude customer and how you overcame their objections?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

very nice and professional love the company already first there was a phone interview and then a sit down interview with the higher up boss. nice and simple interview process

Interview Questions

• time you had to deal with a bad customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

online, in person and final in person. I had to take online tests, fill out paperwork, got the call from HR, had phone interview with HR, then in person with HR then final with district manager.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied for Verizon and received and email about a week later about a phone interview. I had the interview and it lasted a little over an hour, but we didn't schedule an in store interview over the phone, instead she said that my info was forwarded to the store and to wait to here back. I'm hoping it's because there's a new phone release but is this normal for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• The over the phone role play was tough. Honestly I hate those since its so easy to overlook minor details. I prefer 1 on 1 role plays   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy you get a phone call for your over the phone interview. Next you are in the store with a store manager. After that they give you a call ask you if you want a job or if you are turned down. It's all easy and kind of a joke process

Interview Questions

• How you would handle tough situations   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Detroit, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was 3 steps. One phone interview and meet with hiring store managers panel. Then was called 5 minutes after leaving to schedule a 1 on 1 interview with manager of the store. Asked to roleplay and basic routine questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Hanover, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

First got a phone interview, that went well so they set up another phone interview with the hiring manager. once you pass that you will be brought in for a store interview. this whole process took about 2 weeks to get in the store. Once you get the store interview be ready to answer many questions about yourself. all the basic star method answers will do fine. after that you will be asked to do a mock sale.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Irving, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then a online profile testing, face to face with a group panel then offer was extended on phone and in email then i did testing like drug and background

Interview Questions

• Discribe a difficult time with a customer how did you overcome it   Answer Question
    • Describe when you have an issue with a team member how do you handle that   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in February 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by e-mail that I would have a phone interview with the company. I e-mailed the recruiter back and confirmed a time that worked for me. I was asked pretty basic questions. The recruiter seem very disinterested. They did ask what I thought about the Verizon Wireless Credo they had sent to me. I was told that this was the first interview in the process and if selected I would have another phone interview and then an in person interview. I was told I would hear back in two weeks. It has been almost a month and I have not heard anything back.