Verizon Wireless Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.8

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alexandria, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and 2 days later I received a phone call from the store manager requesting a in-person interview. Store manager was pleased that I arrived in a suit and had a copy of my resume. Meeting was very quick and social. Store manger wanted to engage with my personalty.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Cleveland, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

I had 4 interviews. The first was over the phone. I was told that I would be moving to the next round of interviews. The general manager called me and scheduled my interview. I went into the store and waited 30 minutes and was told that my interview was scheduled for the next day. I went in the next day, and waited 45 minutes, and the manager said he was busy so he was getting one of the other employees to interview me instead. This employee said I would be a great fit and I would be receiving a call within the next few days for the next interview. Two weeks went by and the manager did not contact me, so I called the store multiple times and was told to call back at a certain time to speak with him, eventually I just left a message for him to call me back. He never did, so I found his email in Linked in and set up an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Watertown, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Meeting and greeting customers listen what their wants and need and address is in a orderly fashion. Always be polite and in some situation put your self in the customers shies and really listen to what there saying and bing it down to what they truely need and watesvare

Interview Questions

• Can I handle itrste cudtometd   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Bloomington, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

After I applied for Verizon, i took the assessment and i passed it. The next day i got a phone call to set up a phone interview and they emailed me some youtube videos and guides (These are really important because they will ask you about them. Few days later i got a call from them and they asked me so many questions. It was a 30 min phone interview. First Tip, PRACTICE to know what the hell you are talking about. They will ask you a question and they expect a clear answer, so just make it brief and abridge your answer. Second, Know about the company and why you are interested in working with them. They have so many candidate, and make yourself special even if you don't have the skills, fake it until you make it, make them feel you are the one who will not just meet their goals but do more than they anticipated. Lastly, they will ask you at they end if you have any questions, even if you think you don't, you actually do. if you don't then they will think you are not interested in that position.

I will list the questions they asked me, but don't depend on them, look up other interview questions too.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about verizon? and Why verizon?   Answer Question
    • why do you think you will be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about technology? and what kind of devices do you use?   Answer Question
    • Questions about your resume, such as: talking about my education and current work history and experiences   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Get a phone call asking you to come in for a interviews. Ask question regarding previous customer service experience. Usually done by hiring mananger and another associate. Then they give you the paperwork then and there.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

General questions about your background. They want to know previous experiences and knowledge of any cell phone, or mobile devices that you have. They would also like to know if you have prior experience or excellent knowledge of big time brands like apple or samsung or LG.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview takes places in HQ in Orangeburg, NY. Large room interview, with other representatives taking interviews at the same time. Formal attire, several questions regarding work experience were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Lakeville, MN).

Interview

I inquired about open positions and was immediately scheduled an interview. I was told to dress for business which was my intent in the first place but I digress. Upon arrival at the interview I was met by the manager and the interview began immediately. He asked me numerous questions regarding my previous employment and created multiple scenarios that I would be facing upon employment. I was asked about previous sales such as how I handled angry customers, how I went above and beyond for my customers, and how I saved a sale that was going poorly. He gave little to no reaction to any of my answers and essentially sat there blank faced for the majority of the interview.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I faced was, "When a customer enters, what is the first thing that will enter your mind?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a fairly straight-forward process. The manager at the time offered me a base pay and said there was no "wiggle room." The offer was my pay and I could "take it or leave it."

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

It was pretty simple I just submitted my resume and we mostly talked about past experience and then some extra curriculars and some sales practice. My manager was a really nice guy and we talked about sports we played in college and our families. All I can say is just act natural and it'll be easy to make a good impression.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

People were very nice. Took about 3 weeks. I declined the offer because At&t had a better one

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was how I would better myself in the things I perfected.   Answer Question