Verizon Wireless Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2018

2.8

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in September 2017.

Interview

Apply online, do the assessment, you'll get an email with info about a product that you'll be asked to sell, and lastly, read Verizon's credo and tell the recruiter what stood out to you. If you pass you'll have a face to face with a store manager.
Overall they offer good benefits, but at least I would prefer them to give an answer after they make you waste time going in there. Seems like if they don't want you, you don't even deserve to know, which I find extremely rude. I first I wanted to work for them, after my interview experience, I say there are better companies to work for, that don't have an ambitious "Credo" like Verizon but at least they are respectful enough to give their candidates a closure when they are not selected.

Interview Questions

• How does your knowledge of technology can help our store?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (North Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Face to face interview with Store Manager followed by an over-the-phone interview with a Human Resources representative. Had several years of sales and management experience, but was turned down for lacking a completed college degree.

Interview Questions

• Was shown retail packaging for an upcoming product and was instructed to give the interviewer a sales pitch for the item.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Long process. Took about a month. First phone interview, second in-person interview, then a third round in-person interview. They ask situational questions and you better be prepared with a specific answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Alexandria, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and 2 days later I received a phone call from the store manager requesting a in-person interview. Store manager was pleased that I arrived in a suit and had a copy of my resume. Meeting was very quick and social. Store manger wanted to engage with my personalty.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview takes places in HQ in Orangeburg, NY. Large room interview, with other representatives taking interviews at the same time. Formal attire, several questions regarding work experience were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Cleveland, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

I had 4 interviews. The first was over the phone. I was told that I would be moving to the next round of interviews. The general manager called me and scheduled my interview. I went into the store and waited 30 minutes and was told that my interview was scheduled for the next day. I went in the next day, and waited 45 minutes, and the manager said he was busy so he was getting one of the other employees to interview me instead. This employee said I would be a great fit and I would be receiving a call within the next few days for the next interview. Two weeks went by and the manager did not contact me, so I called the store multiple times and was told to call back at a certain time to speak with him, eventually I just left a message for him to call me back. He never did, so I found his email in Linked in and set up an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Watertown, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Meeting and greeting customers listen what their wants and need and address is in a orderly fashion. Always be polite and in some situation put your self in the customers shies and really listen to what there saying and bing it down to what they truely need and watesvare

Interview Questions

• Can I handle itrste cudtometd   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Bloomington, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

After I applied for Verizon, i took the assessment and i passed it. The next day i got a phone call to set up a phone interview and they emailed me some youtube videos and guides (These are really important because they will ask you about them. Few days later i got a call from them and they asked me so many questions. It was a 30 min phone interview. First Tip, PRACTICE to know what the hell you are talking about. They will ask you a question and they expect a clear answer, so just make it brief and abridge your answer. Second, Know about the company and why you are interested in working with them. They have so many candidate, and make yourself special even if you don't have the skills, fake it until you make it, make them feel you are the one who will not just meet their goals but do more than they anticipated. Lastly, they will ask you at they end if you have any questions, even if you think you don't, you actually do. if you don't then they will think you are not interested in that position.

I will list the questions they asked me, but don't depend on them, look up other interview questions too.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about verizon? and Why verizon?   Answer Question
    • why do you think you will be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about technology? and what kind of devices do you use?   Answer Question
    • Questions about your resume, such as: talking about my education and current work history and experiences   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

People were very nice. Took about 3 weeks. I declined the offer because At&t had a better one

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was how I would better myself in the things I perfected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Flint, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few days later and was asked to come in for an interview. Got offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Have you ever not known the answer to a question? If so, how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer