Verizon Wireless Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Sales Consultant Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

They emailed me for an interview based on my resume online. We set up and interview in email and I set aside my whole day preparing. I NEVER get a call nor a follow up email and wasted my whole day for this. I am a potential employee with experience and a strong work ethic and you as a professional who manages a team can't get back to someone who YOU set up and interview with? I mean seriously.

Interview Questions

• When is a good time for an interview.   1 Answer

Horrible. They do not follow up professionally. You have a potential employee who is willing to be persistent and on time and you yourself can't be on time.

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Good interview, the gave me positive feed back about being brought in as an employee but the process has taken 3 weeks for them to say they want to do a second interview with me but each time I had to call or go in to move the process forward. Even though the hiring manager said he would call.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Met store manager at a VZW fair. Interviewed with him, then had opportunity to meet district and regional managers for more questions(a panel interview) within 20 minutes of interviewing with store manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain a particular situation where you had a difficult customer and how you handled the situation. Explain in detail.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated an extra $1000