Verizon Wireless Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Called me in and sat down with a manager. Very open conversation about goals and what motivates me. We spoke, gave me information about the company and asked if that would meet me goals and offered me a position. (Also asked general interview questions)

Interview Questions

• What are my personal/professional goals for both short, and long term?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Phone Interview. In-Person Interview. Another Final Interview. It was streamlined well. I didn't think it was that difficult. Just make sure you are professional and confident. You will get a phone interview with the HR. Then move to an in-person interview with HR or a store manager. Then another final interview with DM.

Interview Questions

• STAR QUESTIONS. What is your weakness, strengths, tell me a time when you failed and what did you do about it? Tell me a time you achieved your goal? Tell me a time when you made an error and how did you fix it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was extremely long. It was about three interviews on three different days. I also had to take a test. I was able to get through it all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

got an email from them quickly after submitting an online app and then was asked to a job fair, interviewed with a manager and an hr rep, was asked questions by each of them, took about 45 mins, did a mock sales exercise on their item of the month, talked about various issues that come up in the workplace and then was asked why they should hire me in so many words

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I handled hard situations in other jobs, they asked me to try to sell them a certain object   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Seattle, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied on line. I later received an email to schedule a phone interview. I was given guidelines as to what would be asked and a product I would be asked to pitch. Most question were behavior. "Give me an example of a time when you went the extra mile for a customer."

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Your standard "tell me about a time when..." Very hard and dry, not comfortable at all. You have no idea how the interview is going. I think the behavioral interview questions are necessary, but there should be a little time afforded to get to know the interviewee a little.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was long did a phone interview waited almost month to get a call back after a lot of emails and almost begging for the job i got it

Anonymous Employee in Denver, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Denver, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

three step interview process, phone call, met with manager in one store, met with another manager in another store, met with district manager in another location. Offer letter received in the mail a week later. Total time to start was 6 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Smithtown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Smithtown, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was extensive. The first interview involved a phone interview with a woman from HR. The next interview was at a dunkin donuts with the recruiter. I guess i did well with this interview because i got a call back a few days later from the regional manager to come into the office in smithtown. In the end i got the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you handled a stressful situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clinton Township, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Clinton Township, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

First off dress in at least shirt with tie but recommend suit. Ask questions and be prepared to rattle off stories of previous experience. (Customer came into the store upset, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?)

Interview Questions

• Customer came into the store upset, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question