Verizon Wireless Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.8

82 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

Standard list of questions that are read and answers written down. Very mechanical. Lost of tell me about a time when scenario questions. Seems they are looking for specific workd, phrases, or feedback, but you as an interviewie have no idea what it is. You may have experienced, and did it, but the questions are so open, you may miss it in discussion, and they don't ask for it...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless in November 2014.

Interview

I went to look for a job and was given a flyer for the Verizon job fair, they did interviews on the spot and that's as high as I got

Interview Questions

• what separates you from other perspective applicants?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Palm Springs, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and casual . I was asked the standard interview questions: Tell me about yourself. Whats your biggest weakness? What kind of leader are you? How much sales experience do you have? What do you know about Verizon?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Whats your biggest weakness? What kind of leader are you? How much sales experience do you have? What do you know about Verizon?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Augusta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews and a face to face, ask a lot of situational questions online. Know how to answer those questions in the correct form. Search star questions on Google, and this will tell you how to answer them. I learned these questions in college! "Tell me about a time when you dealt with an upset customer"

Interview Questions

• Mostly basic questions and STAR studded questions, (situational analysis). What was the situation, what was the recommendation, how was the outcome!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (San Antonio, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

In office, short and to the point but comfortable. They were excited to get me started and the job opportunity was very welcoming, went for a ride along with my manager and received my work cell phone on my second day.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (San Jose, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

they sit you in with the district manager and general manager and ask you questions about what sales skills you have, they basically what to know what types of skills they can use you for and what you have to offer. It's fairly simply and easy.

Interview Questions

• what previous sales job did you have prior to applying to this job.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

HR was very prompt and courteous. Overall it only took 3 weeks to get hired; Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Overcoming your own obstacles are what will keep you down.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless.

Interview

You have to go through a lot of interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rohnert Park, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Rohnert Park, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy, seeing as I came in with a great referral. Aside from that, they are/were understaffed and needed people so I don't see how they can overlook me to begin with.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

3 Phone Interviews with 2 differing recruiters and a face to face with the store managers that were hiring me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiation..it was 2011 and the job market was terrible,