Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2017

3.4

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

First had an interview with a talent agent, who then sent me to the store where I interviewed with the store manager. The process took several days and the interviews weren't too difficult. They asked a lot about my sales knowledge (which was limited at the time), but they are mainly looking for people who aren't afraid to ask probing questions, and can easily connect with others.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to do a mock-sale of a speaker   1 Answer

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

First screening interview with an HR representative. Then an interview with the store manager. In the interview I was asked to role play. I had to "sell" the interviewing manager a product from the sales floor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with an escalated customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The process requires a good resume, an interview, and basic computer testing. The interview process is a series of scenarios where you must give a specific example based on the question, detail what you did, and then tell what the results were. These questions vary with each interview. Most companies use the same interview process, so the more interviews you go on, the easier this becomes.

Interview Questions

• The hardest questions ask about a situation where you either made a mistake, or did not have the resources or information to resolve an issue.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. I had little experience, and they were offering substantially more that I was currently making, that I practically did somersaults when I accepted!

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Tedious. Took weeks.

Interview Questions

• Wireless tech questions prior to training.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. There really was none. Salary was set

BGCO Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2012.

Interview

I had 2 interviews when I got hired as a customer service representative. 1 phone and 1 in person with a supervisor. I got to tech support after a year as they hire a lot within, then I had only 1 interview then and a technical exam.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you had with a customer and how you fixed it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation they have a base salary for everyone when they start.

Global Enterprise Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was well-structured and non-threatening. STAR format interviewing process with initial interview, followed by second interview.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how you created a goal and the specific steps you took to achieve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for this position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2011.

Interview

Basic behavioural questions. What would you do if a customer called in angry?What would you do if a customer called in angryBasic behavioural questions. What would you do if a customer called in angry?What would you do if a customer called in angry?

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2008.

Interview

I did a phone interview first. Questions ranged from telling me about myself, to what I didn't like about my previous employer. Second Interview was a group interview involving the store manager and a person from HR conferenced in. They asked me more behavioral questions, like "tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA