Verizon Wireless Telesales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Telesales Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Sacramento, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

There are two phone interviews, a face to face interview and and then they let you know within a week from interview date when hired. All typical information such as background/drug screen test were given. The interview process was seamless as well as easy to be yourself without being judged. Did not wear a suit or tie. slacks and a nice shirt does the trick. Diversity is very important to them. Just be honest and disclose everything you can.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you did not agree with a supervisor and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verizon Wireless

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Tampa, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Call from a recruiter within hours of applying online. She did a quick 10 minute interview asking pretty basic questions:
    Why Verizon?
    Why this position? Etc.

She said she liked me and wanted to move forward with the process which was an job assessment at the call cente two days later
    The assesment was a basic computer and listening skills test. Typing speed, multitasking skills, listening skills, etc. Very basic, nothing to panic about. I'd say a high school freshman could pass it.

They tell you on the spot if you passed or not. Then they said someone from HR would be contacting me to set up a phone interview. She called the day I passed the assesment and set up the phone interview for the following day.

The phone interview was all situational questions. Applying past work experience to the job and adapting your knowledge to the job. Use past experience from college, jobs, sports, anything that you can to relate to the question

For instance: tell me a time you dealt with an irate customer, how you handled it, how the problem was solved, and what the outcome of everything was.

After that interview she set me up with a face to face with a supervisor for the following day and it was a cake walk. Same situational questions and very laid back.

Interview Questions

• None. Honestly I Was shocked by the lack of random questions most employers will throw at you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Orangeburg, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

2-3 phone interviews & 1 in person interview . Pretty much sales scenarios ; role play & how would handle an irate customer. Process took about 2-3 weeks. But a tuall start date was almost a month away.

Interview Questions

• Proof of my Bachelors degree   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Orangeburg, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Was simple for me because of referal and my work history.Applied online,got called back in 2 hours.2 phone interviews,a 1 on 1 at the office a few after on a Friday.That following Monday got the job offer pending drug and background.

Straight forward process but from what I understand I pretty much got lucky.

Interview Questions

• None,have tons of Call Center and TeleSales experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Warrendale, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Online application followed by three interview phone calls. Questions regard successes, challenges, desires. Behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you dealt with a customer yelling at you, how did you change that.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

Interview

Online application, recruiter called, 2nd recruiter called... then hired. Took about 2 weeks for the process.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you were able to acknowledge failure to your customer.   Answer Question