Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Warrendale, PA | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Warrendale, PA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Warrendale, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Online application followed by three interview phone calls. Questions regard successes, challenges, desires. Behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you dealt with a customer yelling at you, how did you change that.   1 Answer

Telesales Interview

Application

Interview

Online application, recruiter called, 2nd recruiter called... then hired. Took about 2 weeks for the process.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you were able to acknowledge failure to your customer.   Answer Question

Consumer Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Warrendale, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Your face to face interview is typically with two hiring managers. You probably won't work for who's hiring you. It's a typical interview. Review of your resume, and a handful of situational questions. It's about a 30 minute interview. You typically hear something within a short time after your interview.