Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Verizon Wireless Interview Questions in Washington, DC

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

1st Phone Interview: The interviewer asked standard interview questions. For example: What made you apply for this position? What is your sales experience and qualifications?

2nd Interview: Very similar to phone interview. There were questions like: What is your sales experience? Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now within the company (say something about being in the company)? Why should you be hired for this job?

Tip: During the in-store interview, be conscious of how you present yourself. Meaning maintain good eye contact, listen carefully, speak in a professional manner, etc.

Interview Questions

• Just make sure when they asked you "Where do you see yourself in 10 years" that your answer has something to do with working for the company. They ask this question because they want to make sure you don't quit in a short amount of time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. I didn't try to negotiate.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

Lots of questions about your personality, how you will handle different situations and if you have any common knowledge about cell phones or at least knowing how to sell something.

ARSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Wireless (Washington, DC) in June 2009.

Interview

The company has a very slow interview process.

too little $$