Versent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Versent

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Versent (Overland Park, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

Communication from HR was received a few weeks after I applied online. They use an outside HR firm, and interviewer couldn't answer some of my questions. The interview was done by Skype, which in retrospect is odd considering the questions where of the behavioral variety, and could've been done via a phone screen. I was told the owner wanted to move quickly on the position, and I was asked what my availability was. I never received a call or any communication that the job had been filled. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Several questions specific to managing multiple projects, the types of projects I worked on, and how I managed conflict...all behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Versent Response

Oct 2, 2015 – Co-Owner

I apologize that you did not receive any feedback. As of Monday this week, the position was not filled. We have several candidates in the final stages. We had over 150 applicants for this position... More

RN, Nurse Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Versent.

Interview

Spoke on the phone with HR personnel for screening interview. She asked me routing questions regarding my past experience such as most recent gap in employment. Following this she set up a time to interview with the position manager. This is a virtual company so the interview was done virtually. It was a behavioral question interview with the position manager via GoToMeeting (Virtual w/ video).

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Versent (Kansas City, MO) in May 2009.

Interview

Completed a basic phone interview about a my skills and a description of the job and was asked in for a face to face interview. Went in and interviewed with one of the partners and covered basic interview questions and very little technical discussion. Was called back to have an interview with a lead tech, was asked about basic troubleshooting ideas, network basics, how to clean a computer that has a virus on it. Basic stuff like that. Was very unimpressed with their facitility and they emphasized that it was temporary and would be moving eventually.

Interview Questions

• A detiailed question about Cisco IOS commands and terminology   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a guranteed pay raise of 5% after 6 months. I would ask for a guranteed raise at some certain point, otherwise you will not get a raise while you work there.