Vertex Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertex Consulting

Candidate Interview Review

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vertex Consulting (Louisville, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

They found me on LinkedIn, called me in for interview, set me up with Large Data Support JBA interview, The Vertek Recruiter liked my resume and felt it was similar to what the organization was looking for, so he contacted me to see if I would be interested. I was looking for work, so of course I was, even though I was skeptical about the contract part (having never taken such a position), the interview process was very streamlined having Vertek as a middle man, which was nice, and they helped me to understand the logistics and specs prior to the interview, as well as how to better reword my resume to sell myself for the position, which was very helpful for that and for future positions (free business advice)...long story short, they liked me, and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my experience, how I would handle difficult situations, wanted me to be up to date with HL7... the organization never asked me about HL7...I think they just wanted me for my clinical knowledge.   1 Answer
    • They asked about my clinical vs. EHR background and how the two combined would help   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offered a lower amount at first, and I said no, coming from a hire salaried position, so they bumped it up a tad. I was desperate for work so I took it, otherwise, I probably would have wanted more, but didn't want to push it give it was my first experience in such a role, and I REALLY needed a job.