Vertis Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertis Communications

Shipping Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vertis Communications (Manassas, VA) in January 2007.

Interview

I had worked for Vertis for 18 years and was discharged and not rehired after i had back surgery due to the work i performed on the job .At the interview they seemed bias toward hiring people below the age of 30 years . I beleive that my name was put on a do not re-hire list , i felt this was unfair to me . If applying for this company be very aware that the managment will replace you or find a way to discontinue any position they feel will save the company money . Also if/when hired try to not talk too much , the walls have ears .

Interview Questions

• Are you physicaly capable of performing duties of the position ?   1 Answer
    • Will you work for a lower wage than others in the same position ?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vertis Communications in December 2010.

Interview

long - andb disorganized

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vertis Communications in August 2008.

Interview

There was three people that inerviewed me, the first was the phone interview. Spoke for about 20 minutes, felt like is was more of a personality check, not too many questions related to the actual job or department. Then there were two follow up interviews in person. First with the HR person and the other with the Department supervisor.