Veson Nautical UI/User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Veson Nautical UI/User Experience Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Veson Nautical

1 Interview Review

2.0

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Veson Nautical in June 2018.

Interview

THE GOOD:
A 4 phase interview process: A screener with a friendly "person", a design challenge and review with the same PM, a 1 hr phone call with the Director "person" (also friendly), and an all-day onsite (never made it this far).

THE BAD:
It took about 2 months to finally interact with a person. This person (not very nice) contacted me via email to schedule a phone call with the Director. This was like weeks after the design challenge.

THE UGLY:
I haven't heard from them since, and it's been like 2 1/2 weeks. Considering how long this process took, I was expecting at the very least a courtesy thank you email acknowledging that they were moving on. But, am not surprised in the slightest. Really a wholly unpleasant experience, and am super glad not to have made it to the medal round.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you worked on a project and things did not go according to plan? How did you adjust and what was your role. (something along these lines)   Answer Question