Veson Nautical Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veson Nautical Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Veson Nautical

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veson Nautical.

Interview

I send a cover letter with my resume to the listed email address on veson nautical's career web page. Three days later, I received their reply and was invited to take a phone interview.
I was asked to describe my current position and to answer some basic questions about OOP. I was also asked to solve some simple string manipulations problems via an online collaboration text editor.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about inheritances, which I wasn't quite prepared for   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Veson Nautical

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Veson Nautical (Boston, MA) in December 2018.

Interview

One initial phone screen with the company recruiter; Two technical phone screens; ~5 on-site interviews (takes about half a working day).

Really positive experience – the recruiter, Kevin Peters, was very friendly and professional throughout the application process. The people who interviewed me all seemed very intelligent and excited about the company. Great office space and an exciting domain.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veson Nautical (Boston, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

Got phone interview for half hour.
    Asked some data structure questions.