Vesta Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vesta Corporation Interview Questions

2.0

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I went through a temporary service called, "Hire Dynamics". I really did not even have an interview. I just went to an orientation at Hire Dynamics then I started the next week as a trainee.

Interview Questions

• Did I have call center experience   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Interview

Onsite interview at HQ. Interviewers were quite friendly, and process was well-organized. Company has a strong niche, and appears to have good work and life balance. It has been around for a long time. Technical staff are quite strong, and have experience from top design and product companies.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your past key projects and successes?   1 Answer

Opa Interview

Interview

A friend that worked there referred me. Got a phone call from one of the staffing agencies that works with vesta set up a day to come in & picked the shift block I wanted. When I got there no real interview just did my credit check & filled out tax paperwork. Gave me the day and times of training class.

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation (Tigard, OR) in July 2014.

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview, its a very entry level position so unless you do something very stupid you'll be fine. this needs to be at least 30 words long so here are extra words.

Interview Questions

• There were not any real questions as it was a very entry level position just google interview questions and you will find the types of questions they ask.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation.

Interview

I signed on with TRC Staffing and was contacted regarding the position. Still technically a TRC employee. TRC interview was very basic, more so a review of my resume, and a few questions on my expectations and minimum requirements.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, although I was surprised to fill out my new hire paperwork on the same day.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

After a screening by the temporary employment agency, you are sent for a group interview at the facility. They will ask you questions regarding past employment habits (punctuality, etc.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation (Tigard, OR) in December 2012.

Interview

I went through the temp agency as well and that was a nightmare! They have you go up there and it takes 3 hours or so for something that should take no more than 45 minutes. I then went and took a tour at vesta. I decided to give it a try and I've been working there for almost a year now. Although I know I'll be let go here soon because they only keep you for a year.

Interview Questions

• Getting called profanities while working for no reason. I process payments and I can't just turn your phone on.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation (Windsor, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

Vestas used a staffing agency to recruit for a recruiter positions with Vestas. The time came in my application process to meet with the hiring manager at vestas corporations. I arrived 10 minutes early to my appointment and was kept waiting 30 minutes past the interview time. The interviewer called the front desk and had them redirect me to the training building. Again I was kept waiting upon arriving at the training building - the hiring manager was trying to interview me and direct a training class...not the best use of either individuals time.

I have left Vestas with a very negative impression of the company and it's employment practices. I hope that they can address these issues if they wish to remain an employer of choice.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience help with the recruiting here at Vestas?   Answer Question

Revenue Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation (Tigard, OR) in November 2010.

Interview

Went through temp service most people are there for 6 months before they are hired on from the temp service; I was there only 3 and advanced. You will have training first in a class room then on the phones. There are several different jobs and programs you may work for If you memorize your script that will give you a head start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation in October 2012.

Interview

Involvement from recruiting companies seems to be this companies norm. Interviewed with director and was stated I sounded like a good fit. Got to next step, found out that the Network Engineering team had not had a manager in almost 2 years. Apparently no one can fit their requirements.. Then interviewed with two management people and heard that the last manager was not good.. End of interview appeared to end positively with being told that next steps would be set-up for another interview.. But this was contrary to what the recruiter was told, meaning it was a lie... In the end they said one thing to the candidate and another to the recruiting company. Note this interview was over 3 months ago and as I understand it, they still haven't found what they want for either a Network Manager or Network Engineers.. According to the other Network Engineers there, they have gone through quite a few folks and only one engineer has apparently been there more than 1.5 years..

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disgruntled employee that said bad things about the manager?   Answer Question