Vesta Corporation Interview Questions in Portland, OR | Glassdoor

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Interview

Onsite interview at HQ. Interviewers were quite friendly, and process was well-organized. Company has a strong niche, and appears to have good work and life balance. It has been around for a long time. Technical staff are quite strong, and have experience from top design and product companies.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your past key projects and successes?   1 Answer

Order Processing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation (Tigard, OR) in July 2014.

Interview

There wasn't much of an interview, its a very entry level position so unless you do something very stupid you'll be fine. this needs to be at least 30 words long so here are extra words.

Interview Questions

• There were not any real questions as it was a very entry level position just google interview questions and you will find the types of questions they ask.   Answer Question

Order Processing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation (Tigard, OR) in December 2012.

Interview

I went through the temp agency as well and that was a nightmare! They have you go up there and it takes 3 hours or so for something that should take no more than 45 minutes. I then went and took a tour at vesta. I decided to give it a try and I've been working there for almost a year now. Although I know I'll be let go here soon because they only keep you for a year.

Interview Questions

• Getting called profanities while working for no reason. I process payments and I can't just turn your phone on.   Answer Question

Revenue Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vesta Corporation (Tigard, OR) in November 2010.

Interview

Went through temp service most people are there for 6 months before they are hired on from the temp service; I was there only 3 and advanced. You will have training first in a class room then on the phones. There are several different jobs and programs you may work for If you memorize your script that will give you a head start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none