VetCor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VetCor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2018

2.2

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

1 to 2 interviews with various personnel. All of which will feed you the same fluff that it is a great company to work for. You will be told what the job consists of but the funny thing is you never actually do what you were hired for

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None - They give you a number and that is all.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VetCor (Littleton, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was great. I got a tour of the building and then a sit down interview. The people interviewing me were wonderful. They also made sure I knew what would be expected of me if I accepted the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VetCor in January 2013.

Interview

Brief sit down with hospital manager- she explained the structure of the practice and what would be expected of me- I explained my experience level and why I thought I would be a good fit for the company

Interview Questions

• Name your biggest Strength/Weakness   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VetCor (Littleton, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Initially, via email and phone with a regional recruiting officer. Straightforward meeting with the chief of staff and the hospital management, followed by a few hours of observing the staff.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VetCor (Boca Raton, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

My interview process was likely a bit different than the norm, as I had previously worked for the company and was returning. However, it was stress free and smooth.

Interview Questions

• What were my requirements to return?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VetCor (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Questions about employment history,skills,client interactions,interests.a lot of the interview gave information about other Vetcor practices and reference info.It was mostly conversational,pleasant .A way to decide to go forward.I called some references and got good reports

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Vetcor was flexible but had certain limits

Veterinary Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VetCor (Rockford, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview with one of the chief of staff veterinarians. Toured the clinic with a technician. Met back with the vet to discuss the clinic and job. Most have a working interview next, but I was hired on the spot.

Veterinary Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VetCor (East Providence, RI).

Interview

I received an email back from this employer just over an hour after submitting my resume. A phone call to the HM was placed and we set up an interview for the next day. I came in to a very clean hospital and friendly staff. Went to the manager's office and we briefly discussed my experience and what they were looking for in a new hire. We got along very well and it seemed that I would be a great fit for the job. They had me showcase some of my skills (blood draw and catheter placement), using the doctor's dogs as practice. After that, we all shook hands and said goodbye. I sent a follow up "thank you" note to the manager and was called with a job offer in the following days.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my former employer were very difficult to answer, because they were rude and unfair, and I never like demeaning old employers in an interview, no matter how awful they were.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations were necessary. I was given a good starting pay, although less than my previous hospital, and very decent hours.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Godfrey, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VetCor (Godfrey, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

You start by turning in your resume. They go through all the applicants and decide who seems most fit foe the job. If they pick you, they call you and set up a interview. They go over a few questions and get to know you. If they like what they see the will set up a working interview. After the working interview they will let you know in a couple days.

Interview Questions

• Would I have a problem with euthanasia.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VetCor in May 2015.

Interview

Typical of a basic interview. She asked about myself things I would do outside of work. I also had a second interview where I had to sit in with the other specialist.

Interview Questions

• How may days do you think it is okay to call off during your probationary period?   2 Answers