Veterans Evaluation Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

1.8

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was in person very informal. The let me know if I had the job after the background check, which too the longest. The interview did not last long the test before the interview is what took the longest time during the interview day.

Interview Questions

• What did you do before you applied here.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX).

Interview

3 interviews. First was phone interview and 2 in Pearson.
    Direct with the IT person and with all team
    Very bad experience. They did a offer and after 10 days retired it

Diagnostic Facility Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied at 8PM one night online. I received a phone call the next day before lunch asking for an interview at the end of the week. The interview was with HR, a few questions were asked what I knew about the company as well as salary requirements. This interview took no more than 10 mins. I received a call the same asking for a second interview the following week. It was the same as the first interview but with the manger from the department. Discussed more in detail about the job, took no more than 15 mins. Was given an offer that afternoon. Started 2 weeks later.

Case Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Came in took a timed 20 minute test that I did in 13 minutes and then went in with HR. They were very pleased with my experience and my personality. She wanted me to meet the manager n said she was going to start the process. I interviewed on a Wednesday and I offered the job the following Tuesday.

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Feeling scammed. Originally applied and was hired in September. One week before the start date, was told the position was put on hold. Two weeks later, offered the job again. ONE DAY prior to starting and I received the call once again about the cancellation of the position. Really turned off by this organization.

Interview Questions

• What skills could I contribute to the company?   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was pretty chill and non-invasive. You just have to know what you want, who you are, and what you bring to the company when you walk into it. You'll know f it's the right position for you.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to the company?   1 Answer

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Too early to tell. First impression feels like they may not be fully aware of everything the job will entail.

I am actually still in the negotiation phase. Also need to verify more information to ensure that the recruiter is being honest.

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

The Department manager contacted me by phone and scheduled and interview for the next day. Very laid back and general questions about my background and experience were asked. She called me later the same day to offer the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last position.   1 Answer