Veterans Evaluation Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Veterans Evaluation Services

Case Builder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Came in took a timed 20 minute test that I did in 13 minutes and then went in with HR. They were very pleased with my experience and my personality. She wanted me to meet the manager n said she was going to start the process. I interviewed on a Wednesday and I offered the job the following Tuesday.

Case Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Feeling scammed. Originally applied and was hired in September. One week before the start date, was told the position was put on hold. Two weeks later, offered the job again. ONE DAY prior to starting and I received the call once again about the cancellation of the position. Really turned off by this organization.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was pretty chill and non-invasive. You just have to know what you want, who you are, and what you bring to the company when you walk into it. You'll know f it's the right position for you.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to the company?   1 Answer

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Too early to tell. First impression feels like they may not be fully aware of everything the job will entail.

I am actually still in the negotiation phase. Also need to verify more information to ensure that the recruiter is being honest.

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veterans Evaluation Services (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

The Department manager contacted me by phone and scheduled and interview for the next day. Very laid back and general questions about my background and experience were asked. She called me later the same day to offer the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last position.   1 Answer