Veterinary Pet Insurance Sales Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veterinary Pet Insurance Sales Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Veterinary Pet Insurance

1 Interview Review

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veterinary Pet Insurance (Brea, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

I met with two supervisors and was asked a variety of questions regarding how i w ould handle specific situations that could arise. After that portion, I was sent accross the street to complete a test covering my Microsoft Word and Excel skills. After that test i had an interview with the department manager. I went for a drug test that day and received an offer later that week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation at your previous employeer where you came up against a difficult situation morally. What was the situation, how did y ou handle it, and what was teh outcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my terms, I was happy with the offer. Some jobs have variances between PT/FT, be aware of what your offer entails and how long that is good for. If you are hoping to go Full Time soon, make sure you ask how long the part time schedule will be in effect.