ViXS Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

ViXS Interview Questions in Canada

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Hardware Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ViXS.

Interview

one person interview with the director followed by a series of interviews all in one day (2 hours). Some of the interviewers were quite friendly and professional but the position I applied for had 2 supervisors who both where obviously afraid that I'm gonna take their position in the future. Very unprofessional coward people. Imagine the guy described a task for this position and when I said I know all about this task he suddenly changed his word and said that this task actually is for another team!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• general questions regarding the job description and my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ViXS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

After applying online, got a email a few days later from a manager which led to an interview the following week.

Brush up on optimized memory copy routines, linked lists and C syntax.

Generally a very negative atmosphere. No attempt to sell you on the company: why you should work there, how good the work environment is etc. That any questions concerning the company were extremely vague.

Interview Questions

• A series of questions where one was to write out routines for building a doubly linked list.   1 Answer
    • An array of integers was shown. One was to do arithmetic operations on this array in an optmized fashion.   1 Answer