ViXS Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

ViXS Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ViXS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

phone, telephone, talk, face-to-face, on-site, microphone, talking, work, test, software, hardware, interview, study, chat, agree, IEEE, standard, testing, designer, it needs 30 more words, sentences, keep talking and go on.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ViXS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

1. HR (or the team manager or director) will call you to make an interview appointment and talk about your basic information briefly.
    2. Team manager or directory will give you an interview.
    3. Upper management person may come to talk with you during the interview.
    4. Reference check and give you an offer.

Interview Questions

• As a software engineer position, a C-test is the most difficult part for most of the interviewers.   1 Answer

Graphics Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ViXS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

interviewed with several people in a row, and had a quiz on basic coding (1 hour).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ViXS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

After applying online, got a email a few days later from a manager which led to an interview the following week.

Brush up on optimized memory copy routines, linked lists and C syntax.

Generally a very negative atmosphere. No attempt to sell you on the company: why you should work there, how good the work environment is etc. That any questions concerning the company were extremely vague.

Interview Questions

• A series of questions where one was to write out routines for building a doubly linked list.   1 Answer
    • An array of integers was shown. One was to do arithmetic operations on this array in an optmized fashion.   1 Answer