Via Christi Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.1

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Wichita, KS) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview and once we all were present we were taken back to a board room where two people described the job at hand along with the company atmosphere and what to expect. Afterwards they gave us a tour of the building and described where we would be working and who we would be working with. Then, we were taken individually and was asked a series of questions followed by our own personal questions. Once through we were able to leave.

Logistics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Wichita, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, was called back the next day and got a face to face interview. I came in for the face to face and interviewed with two people. They were great!

Interview Questions

• How do you work well with others? Can you work weekends?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Wichita, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

Very simple, had a panel of three Pharmacists and two Technicians. They asked for to pretty much delve into my resume and reason for applying. All three pharmacists were pharmacy managers, with the one who oversaw my eventual department leading the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Department Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Wichita, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

interview was team style. Asked relevant questions. Very informative about the job duties. Each manager asked questions and gave feedback. All team members were specific about their expectations and there was no gray area as far was what was expected .

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

typical peer panel interview with Nurse Manager and several of the staff nurses in that unit. Typical interview questions and then a tour of the unit. It just wasn't what I expected it to be. the nurses seemed to be short staffed and stressed out. People I talked to were nice though. It just wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Did not feel as though it would be a good fit for me.

Food Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System in November 2015.

Interview

Easy friendly accepting lady was real quick with questions and have great feedback to my answers. Easy questions and they tell u exactly what they expect from their employees and what u will need to do.

Interview Questions

• What is a mistake you have made in past experiences and how did you correct it   Answer Question

PCT/Health Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Wichita, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

1st phone interview, then person to person interview and tour. Background check, 2 hour physical, new hire paper work, orientation. then clinical orientation. You need to be physically fit for this job.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburg, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Pittsburg, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

The pharmacy manager is very polite and gives you plenty of opportunity to ask questions. I liked how all of the pharmacy is involved in hiring and they work as a team.

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System.

Interview

Fast approach, they were needing to hire someone fast

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System in September 2014.

Interview

Group interview, with standardized questions. I was to go to the hospital lobby to wait for someone to fetch me to come to the interview, they were 5 minutes late.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you failed in your career   1 Answer