Via Christi Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.1

Department Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Wichita, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

interview was team style. Asked relevant questions. Very informative about the job duties. Each manager asked questions and gave feedback. All team members were specific about their expectations and there was no gray area as far was what was expected .

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

typical peer panel interview with Nurse Manager and several of the staff nurses in that unit. Typical interview questions and then a tour of the unit. It just wasn't what I expected it to be. the nurses seemed to be short staffed and stressed out. People I talked to were nice though. It just wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Did not feel as though it would be a good fit for me.

Food Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System in November 2015.

Interview

Easy friendly accepting lady was real quick with questions and have great feedback to my answers. Easy questions and they tell u exactly what they expect from their employees and what u will need to do.

Interview Questions

• What is a mistake you have made in past experiences and how did you correct it   Answer Question

PCT/Health Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Wichita, KS) in August 2015.

Interview

1st phone interview, then person to person interview and tour. Background check, 2 hour physical, new hire paper work, orientation. then clinical orientation. You need to be physically fit for this job.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System.

Interview

Fast approach, they were needing to hire someone fast

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System in September 2014.

Interview

Group interview, with standardized questions. I was to go to the hospital lobby to wait for someone to fetch me to come to the interview, they were 5 minutes late.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you failed in your career   1 Answer

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Interview

Generic interview questions were included, such as: "Was there ever a time when you witnessed a fellow employee NOT following the proper guidelines? What did you do?" The process was pretty relaxed

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was offered a position and the pay was non-negotiable I was told

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Wichita, KS) in July 2014.

Interview

I had a group interview. Each member asked me questions on various work related situation and outcomes. they asked me about my strong points and problem areas, They asked about my learning style and educational needs. The told me about the 16 week training for all new hires in the ICU

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Wichita, KS) in December 2013.

Interview

Very easy going and the manager was very sweet. The interview was simple, anyone can do it. They have you meet in their office in a casual setting I didn't feel too nervous or under pressure. I was offered a job that same day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind working with chemicals?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Via Christi Health System (Wichita, KS) in November 2013.

Interview

One interview with unit manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate