Via Tech Publishing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Via Tech Publishing

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Via Tech Publishing (Farmers Branch, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, and then two in person interviews. All pretty standard, but there was no clear Operations or HR person to talk to which made the process confusing on who to follow up with. I think it was this lack of structure that explains why I never heard back after the second interview, which is disappointing after going through 2 face-to-face interviews and knowing I was one of two being considered.

If I had known it was that disorganized, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Customer Service/Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Via Tech Publishing (Richardson, TX).

Interview

I was called by an Operating Officer that found my resume on Monster.com. He asked me if I was still in the market for a job and I said yes. He then invited me to an interview at the location of the new facility. It was then a basically empty building as the facility was just getting started. This was to be the first facility in Texas as ViaTech was then being headquartered out of Bayshore, NY.

Interview Questions

• Did I research the company after our phone conversation?   1 Answer
    • What did I think I could do to benefit the company?   1 Answer
    • Would I be available to travel?   1 Answer
    • After only 1 hour, the manager called me and asked me if I would be interested in accepting the position.   1 Answer
    • Are you available to fly to Washington for training?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple, he explained what was needed and required and I had no issue with any of the expectations.

Print Production Manager/Print Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Via Tech Publishing (Richardson, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview - very short concise questions
    1:1 interview - took total of 30 minutes - interviewer doesn't seem to know what kind of talent he needs and is interviewing a wide range from production to marketing.