Via of the Lehigh Valley Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Via of the Lehigh Valley

Via of the Lehigh Valley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Via of the Lehigh Valley

Interview

Took almost exactly an hour. The HR women who interviewed me rushed through a shoddy walk through of the facility and then asked me a series of behavioral questions. The rest of the interview was generic screening of qualifications and fit for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Via of the Lehigh Valley (Bethlehem, PA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Really professional! They were running a bit late but I ended up meeting both the HR Director and the teen summer program coach that I’ll be working under. Everyone was very friendly and I can’t wait to hear back from them!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Via of the Lehigh Valley (Bethlehem, PA)

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. Nothing was left out and they were very honest about what the job consisted of. I was offered a job right on the spot and set up my set date.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Via of the Lehigh Valley (Bethlehem, PA) in Aug 2016

Interview

-Each interviewer asked about my experience when working with individuals who have disabibilities. -Interviewers also asked for my strengths and weaknesses. -Very short and to the point. - interviewers were friendly and welcoming. - The interview was not super formal - Interview consisted of interviewers on panel. -Overall the interview was smooth and non stressful.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have working with individuals with disabilities?

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Via of the Lehigh Valley (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2015

Interview

First I received an e-mail to schedule a time for my phone interview. Since I had a full-time job at the time of applying for the job my schedule was limited. However Via worked with me to make sure I got a chance. The phone call was vey pleasant. I was able to give detailed information about my work experience and explain why I would be a good fit for the company. It didn't take long for me to be invited to the face-to-face interview at Via. Again due to my limited amount of time and trying to be discrete while applying for another job while having a job Via still found a time for me to come in and be interviewed. The face-to-face interview gave me yet another chance to present myself professionally. I personally perceived that it was a quick hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • What's your background? What are your strengths/weaknesses? Personal experience in a work atmosphere where you had a conflict with a superior? Why would you be a good fit for Via of the Lehigh Valley? Have you worked in a flexible work environment before?

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Via of the Lehigh Valley (Bethlehem, PA) in Jun 2012

Interview

Very relaxed, interviewed by the direct management you would interact with on a daily basis.

Interview Questions
  • Hypothetical questions of how best to adress a group with different goals in one activity with detail.
RSS Feed</>Embed