Viacom Media Networks Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viacom Media Networks Intern Interview Questions

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Viacom Media Networks in October 2011.

Interview

I went to a job fair in D.C. Applied online and didn't hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Viacom Media Networks

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Viacom Media Networks in September 2011.

Interview

The process for me consisted of a 1 on 1 interview with the supervisor of the department. She said she would get back to me in about a week since she had to interview a few other candidates before making a decision. The atmosphere seemed pretty laid back and MTV seemed like a fun working environment.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Viacom Media Networks in May 2011.

Interview

I received an email from HR asking to fill out an intern questionnaire including standard info questions and when I'd be available for an interview. I had my first interview with HR and got through it. She placed me with departments of my choice to have a second interview with. My potential supervisor could only do phone interviews so we scheduled for one about a week after my interview with HR. She asked pretty standard questions, nothing too hard and I got an offer about 2 hours after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you dealt with a conflict that needed innovation or creative thinking to solve.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation involved. It's an unpaid internship but you get credit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Viacom Media Networks in April 2011.

Interview

Just a phone interview to see where I wanted to intern, and then a group 'meet the staff' interview

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Viacom Media Networks in January 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview Followed by in person interview with department

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Viacom Media Networks in October 2010.

Interview

I first met a recruiter at a campus career day. Gave them my resume, briefly told them what department I would be interested in, and they wrote it on the back of my resume. They told me they would contact me within a week or so. Got an e-mail from them to set up a phone interview. It was simple, went over the eligibility requirements and a brief question about what I've enjoyed most about one of my courses. They told me to choose top 3 networks I'd like to intern for and choose from a listing of positions/departments they saw would be an appropriate fit. They passed me onto vh1 and had another phone interview with them. they missed our first scheduled one, but were happy to reschedule it for the next day. the second interview was with one of the supervisors and another employee on a conference call. they asked more indepth questions but was still pretty simple

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Viacom Media Networks in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Dont accept its Unpaid

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Viacom Media Networks in July 2010.

Interview

the HR department screened applicants with a phone interview, mostly consisting of behavioral question and walking them through your resume. they'll then place you in the appropriate department and the person from that department will directly interview you. Questions are mostly behavioral, nothing too unexpected.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Viacom Media Networks in April 2008.

Interview

initally had a phone interview with a campus recruiter, then went into NYC offices for an interview with a supervisor; very basic questions, super friendly interviewers, felt comfortable the whole time