Viacom Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viacom Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Viacom

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Viacom (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. I sent in my resume online and then I heard from their HR person. She seemed really busy and the communication with her was a little spotty. It sounded like she provided a bunch of resumes to the person that was hiring and mine happened to be on the top of the pile and I got called first. We hit it off and she said she was going to interview a few more people but I don't know if she did. I got the offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• She asked about my specific experience with statistical analysis and I had to recall exactly what kind of such analysis I'd done in the past. I wasn't prepared for that particular question but I think I answered it OK.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given an offer and I needed the job plus it didn't sound like there was much room for negotiation so I just accepted it. It was basically an entry level job so the number is probably more or less fixed or on a tight range.

Other Interview Reviews for Viacom

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Viacom (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

-Submitted application on MTV Networks Careers site, pretty straightforward
    -Received phone call from HR a few weeks later to schedule interview
    -Interview schedule for a month down the road
    -Two 30 min interview, one with HR, one with VP
    -Received offer a few weeks later by phone
    -Meet with supervisor/department

Interview Questions

• How will you fit into the MTV culture? What is your experience with media?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Viacom.

Interview

great interview but went with internal candidate. Asked about experience did the interview backwards met with principal the hr had to run around city whole process to 4 hours. The principal interview was nice and enjoyable but the had to hound for an answer after promise for dialog moving forwards

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Viacom (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job online. Heard back shortly after asking me to come in for an in person interview with two members of the team. One of the interviewers seemed uninterested from the start and I felt as if he was rushing me out the entire time. Interview was more conversational than anything. The questions were not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Viacom? What about this role interests you?   Answer Question