ViacomCBS Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 676 of over 676 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ViacomCBS

Featured Interview

ViacomCBS

Application

I interviewed at ViacomCBS

Interview

I had a phone interview with no zoom or online portion, which I thought was a little strange so I never actually saw what the people I was going to be working with looked like. The HR interviewer was extremely nice and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What's an area in the workplace you've struggled with in the past?
    Answer Question

ViacomCBS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ViacomCBS

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and asked me if I was interested. I spoke with her and she left the company. I then was directed to discuss the job with another recruiter.. that recruiter has now left the company. I have emailed the recruiter from his automatic reply but this third recruiter has not responded. Very unorganized and mismanaged.

Interview Questions
  • What are some email platforms I’ve used in the past? What are some of my current responsibilities?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ViacomCBS (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

The recruiter failed to introduce herself or talk about the role and the company. She only asked two questions, and after five minutes, the interview ended. I have been in the HR role for over 5yrs, and I have never met a recruiter so unprofessional as a ViacomCBS recruiter.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ViacomCBS

Application

I interviewed at ViacomCBS

Interview

The interview included Two emails, including a writing test after submitting an application . One interview and heard back within a week. The interview was not super difficult and was fairly conversational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ViacomCBS (New York, NY) in Dec 2021

Interview

As a previous employee, I used to hold this very role. A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn looking to speak with me. The screening phone call went well, the interview with the hiring manager went well too. After a 3 week wait, they told me they were passing on me. I asked if they could provide feedback, no response.

Interview Questions
  • No questions really, since it was a role I previously held. They spent most of the time catching me up to various processes and workflows.

ViacomCBS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ViacomCBS

Interview

Had a recruiter reach out about an open position, and went through two interviews on camera. First interview went great, second interview with another person was very unprofessional. We got on screen and I greeted her to be met with no response. We jumped into questions and she asked me a technical question specific to the role I'm applying for. She didn't seem satisfied with the answer, we moved onto some general questions before going back to the technical one. She then asked me if I used excel and and formulas, I said yes and explained how we used it was used in my recent position. She didn't seem satisfied and went on to ask what the formulas were, which I hadn't memorized. She was irritated that she didn't know the terminology I was referring to in explaining my recent job duties. She went back to the technical question a third time and struggled in re framing the question when I asked to elaborate because none of my answers were acceptable and I wasn't sure what to do. None of the questions seemed related to my professional experiences or myself personally, but rather a series of unreasonable questions to ask. It's safe to say I didn't get the role but by the end I wasn't too sure I wanted it after that. Very unprofessional and confrontational. Felt like she was more interested in cornering me instead of getting to know me, but that was just my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ViacomCBS

Application

I interviewed at ViacomCBS

Interview

Online application Submission - Then - Request for Interview - Then - Request for Phone Interview - Then - Request for In-Person Interview. All in all, a very smooth, easy and streamlined process to interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ViacomCBS

Application

I interviewed at ViacomCBS

Interview

Applied in November and was contacted by a recruiter in Jan. Interviews to follow in Feb and March. The process was pretty standard. I had 4 total interviews and was told about a week after last interview that I had got the offer. The recruiter contacted me to let me know.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ViacomCBS

Application

I interviewed at ViacomCBS

Interview

Super friendly and personable interviewers. I met with the manager and senior director and they were both super engaging in conversation. We spoke thoroughly about my qualifications but also about myself and my interests. It was smooth process and communication through e-mail was also very quick and convenient.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and why you think you're a good match here.

ViacomCBS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ViacomCBS

Interview

They test you on knowledge. 2 rounds lot of questions Multiple ppl on the call. They are nice and friendly though. Good atmosphere from what I gathered so all together good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ViacomCBS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ViacomCBS

Interview

The process was well-streamlined. I went through a 30 min phone screen with a member of the HR team. Following, I had a video interview with two managers on the team I worked with. I found out within a week of the decision.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 676 Interviews