ViacomCBS Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ViacomCBS Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at ViacomCBS

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ViacomCBS (New York, NY).

Interview

It depends on when you apply, but the interview process happens a week or two before the application closes. There are two interview rounds depending on your success. I interviewed with HR and then my potential department. I heard back the following week. Other interns on my cohort interviewed with other teams because they didn’t get the internship HR set them up for. The Campus 2 Careers team is incredibly helpful!

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions! This is more to gage your personality fit with the team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ViacomCBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ViacomCBS (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Asked mostly preliminary questions, and the interviewer was straight forward in terms of making it clear what skills and personality traits were preferred for the positon. Even though I did not make the cut, I had a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for this specific division of our company?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ViacomCBS.

Interview

Phone interview about 1 month after I applied. The call was very straightforward, I was asked about myself and my background and explained the internship position. Was asked what I could bring to the position that was unique

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ViacomCBS in March 2015.

Interview

Was first contacted by college representative who asked standard questions and gave me option of three departments. Was then given contact info for the head of the department I chose.

Interview Questions

• How will your past experiences contribute to the work you do here?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ViacomCBS in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very short and simple. I talked to a recruiter, then two people she thought I would be a good match with. I had a final interview with my hiring manager and heard back the same day.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that will benefit Viacom?   1 Answer