Viasat Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viasat Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Viasat

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Viasat (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

1 phone interview with HR
1 technical phone interview
4 onsite interview on the same day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They sent an offer 3k below my asking price and added stock to "compensate".

Other Interview Reviews for Viasat

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

I submitted application online and received initial contact from HR approximately 2 weeks later. I went through an HR phone interview and then a second phone interview with a senior engineer/manager. Technical questions were asked during the second phone interview. I was then invited on-site and had a handful of 1-on-1 interviews with various people within the department. Each interviewer had prepared technical problems that we went over. Some were related to items on my resume while others were out of my domain.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat in September 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy, coordinated with HR manager for phone interview. Was flown to meet hiring manager and team for an in person interview; process from applying to working for company was 4-5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a good support group?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (Tempe, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied on their website and got a email a few weeks later, I had a informal phone interview with a follow up interview in Tempe with 4 different people schedule for 4 hours

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (Duluth, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

ViaSat's interviewing process was very organized and handled very professionally. They seem to really care about their employees and really strive for excellence in their industry. I enjoyed the experience and wish the best for their company.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Viasat in February 2019.

Interview

Two people were listening on the phone and taking notes. Talked about company for the first few minutes, I talked about my achievements, they asked questions, and I asked questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viasat (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Standard interview. Not too much pressure. 2 people guaranteed that they would let me know within a week. Never heard from anyone. I didn't ask when they would follow up, this was their own initiative and then no follow through.

Interview Questions

• Basically went over resume and asked questions based upon that.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR. She is very nice. She asked about my research.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and face-to-face

not a cultural fit

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Viasat in November 2010.

Interview

Process consisted of phone screening with recruiter, phone interview with manager and on-site interview with more than half a dozen individuals.