Viasat Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viasat Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Viasat

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and with one week got an email from HR to arrange a screening call which took 2 weeks to arrange (recruiter kept putting it off) for a 5 minute phone call. The screening call asked about my college GPA and salary expectations, which they really emphasized. The next stage was a phone interview with a person in the department which was very conversational along the lines of behavioral questions and a couple financial questions that were pretty simple. Was informed that there would be another phone interview in a couple days, didn't hear anything for a week. Followed-up and found the position was filled. Definitely would have appreciated being informed that I didn't move along in the process or there was a miscommunication between the different departments about the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Viasat

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Viasat in July 2016.

Interview

Very long, but nothing out of the ordinary. Three phone interviews and one in person/Skype. I applied online and contacted me after a month. Every interview was every two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (Carlsbad, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Reached out to by recruiter, phone interview 1st round, brought into office 2nd round to meet with entire team.

Everyone was more or less pleasant during the interview process up until the final interview. The final interviewer, Pete Lane, was on his phone several times during the interview process. I found this to be incredibly rude and unappreciative of my time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ViaSat?

Describe how your experience in your former Role would make you a suitable candidate for the current role?   Answer Question