Viasat Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viasat Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Viasat

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

Around 45 min interview with half time dedicated to technical questions and rest half to behavioural questions. Questions were asked based on 3 categories - Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Networking.

Interview Questions

• Did you come across a conflict in your team? How did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Viasat

Anonymous Employee in Claremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Viasat (Claremont, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Your average interview process - you get asked data structures+ algorithms questions and write the code on the blackboard. You can get all the relevant similar problems from Cracking the coding interview, for example.

Interview Questions

• Find the least distant common node (parent) of two nodes   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

Responded after a long time. Fixed a phone interview. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. General questions from the resume and some technical questions from my area of interest.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

45 minute on campus interview with behavioral questions and basic OOP concepts. Didn't hear back from recruiter for 6 weeks until I was told they couldn't find an opening for me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

Invited to an on-campus interview that was cancelled by interviewer later in the evening of the night before. Offered a phone interview and gave my availability for the next several days, was told to expect further communication in the next day or so on a final time, 2 weeks later and interviewer has still not called back.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Viasat (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Go through the resume, talking about the personal experiences and projects. Then, have a technical question(data structure / algorithm problem). You can choose to use which language to answer, but you need write your code on paper.

Interview Questions

• Given an undirected graph, return how many components in this graph   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

In the process, I made a phone interview and I still waiting for the next step with them. I applied for an internship position regarding my master study in Electrical engineering. I applied for different locations

Interview Questions

• My field, the reasons behind applying to ViaSat, behavior questions, relocate ability   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

Met with a recruiter (engineering alum from my school) at a campus career fair and was invited back for an on-campus interview the next day. The interview was extremely casual and my interviewer was very easy to get along with. Most of the conversation revolved around my relevant technical projects and involvement in clubs. I was told I would hear back within two weeks and am still awaiting a decision.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe what a hash map was and how to implement it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at the career fair as a freshman and got an interview. First technical interview. Lots of networking related questions, asked if I knew what a bunch of acronyms stood for (HTML, TCP, IP, UDP etc). Seemed really generic. Unfortunately I hadn't prepared at all, since I was a naive freshman and didn't know it was a technical interview. Also, I wasn't asked to do any code or pseudocode.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was interviewed once on my campus.

I was supposed to be contacted again for a phone interview, but never was. I still received an internship offer.