Viasat Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viasat Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Viasat

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

I applied online, and they gave me an phone screening then never heard back from them for a very long time. And then send me a rejection. It was okay.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Viasat

Internship Interview

Interview

Interviewed for a hardware/network engineering internship. Got the interview and the offer at a conference. The interviewer was very kind and made sure I was comfortable (with enough snacks/water) before starting the interview

Interview Questions

• How would you design a phone directory with search functionality?   Answer Question
    • Add two numbers and describe the process using state machine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Viasat (Amherst, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through careerfair, got a call a day later, and had the first interview on campus in less than a week. One person (probably an engineer) conducted the entire interview. Over all experience was neutral, definitely a very classic first round.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Viasat (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

First Round: The overall interview process was good. Questions were asked mainly from the technical skills that you have mentioned in your resume. Friendly HR. Questions were basic. Not much technical. Even if you don't mention data structure in your area of interest.. you will be asked questions from data structure.
    Second Round: The difficulty of the questions were increased. I were asked to write programs (mainly in java)

Interview Questions

• How the web pages are fetched when you enter url in your we browser.
      How the browser understands what web page to fetch by entering url
      Questions related to gmail validation
      Programs related to linked list
      A puzzle to solve
      Some basic queries in dbms, joins etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

One of the interviews which they see through you throughly . They have a set of basic requirements to be full filled by students . Difficulty of interview increases with each level.