Viasat Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viasat Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Viasat

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Viasat (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

30 Minute Phone interview. I scheduled the phone interview with the hiring manager and was called by him exactly at the scheduled time. The interview was friendly and relaxed. No surprises, I was confident the entire time and never felt intimidated.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about resume. Asked me to elaborate on projects I had worked on in college   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Viasat

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

Talked to HR via phone, they put me in contact with a senior dev. Both interviews seemed to go well, though they were extremely brief. I seemed to be interviewing for a testing/ programming position. They took an extremely long time to get back to me, but they did have the courtesy of contacting me via phone to let me know they weren't offering me a position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (San Luis Obispo, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online after an email was sent to my department at school informing students of the openings available. I didn't get a call back for a couple weeks so I decided to call the guy who had reached out to my university in the first place. After leaving him a message, he called me back the next day to schedule an on campus interview.

Interview Questions

• What's the most advanced thing you know how to do on excel?
      Many behavior questions and nothing about the company history or culture.   Answer Question