Viasat Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Network Engineer

Viasat Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Viasat

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at Viasat (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was short and technical. The interviewer had some specific questions to ask and also described the job position in detail

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Viasat

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Long process time between interviews. Communication through out was good. Phone screen with HR, followed by Phone screen with Hiring manager and one engineer. Then was brought in for a very long 4+ hour interview with 1-2 people per interview session. This was very in depth and somewhat stressful.

Interview Questions

• Draw a network diagram with a specified list of equipment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Viasat (Carlsbad, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

One phone interview with a manager and a team member, followed by 4 rounds of on-site technical interviews and 1 lunch interview in between. Interviewees were a mix of future team members as well as members from other teams.

Interview Questions

• Satellite Communication related networking problems, w.r.t latency times and how the industry tackles them.   2 Answers