Viasat Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Viasat

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (Carlsbad, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

A straightforward interview process. Contacted via e-mail to schedule initial phone interview with Technical Recruiter. Initial Phone Interview was 45 minutes discussing the position and speaking to the strengths on my resume in detail. Recruiter recommended me for follow-up and instead of the requisite Technical Phone Interview, fast-tracked me direct to an on-site the following week. Checked-in at the lobby and spent 4.5 hours in a conference room with 6 individual interviewers. Some spoke about position, culture, and my resume others were more technical testing software data structures and algorithms on the whiteboard. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Viasat

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Viasat in April 2019.

Interview

I was selected at san Diego state university's career fair and they asked basic question like tell us about yourself. Then I had an interview at SDSU. Then they said it will take a month to reply.

Interview Questions