Viasat Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viasat Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Viasat

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (Amherst, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

I went to an info session while at school, made a good impression, and got an on-campus interview. It went well and so the company flew me out to their HQ for a tour of their facilities and an on-site interview. Unfortunately, my interview did not go so well because my coding skill was not up to par and because I had made the mistake of pulling an all nighter the day of the interview. The company was very accommodating though they never actually got back to me (not even an email to say they weren't going to proceed further).

Interview Questions

• Model a 4-way intersection using a FSM. How would I verify correctness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Viasat

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

First phase good asked about me and experience and all straight forward. I think all of it would have been good to be honest, but my technical interview was over the phone and the person interviewing spoke with such a thick accent and English was not the greatest so made it impossible to understand.

Interview Questions

• Know Big O, not necessarily difficult, but if you haven't looked at it can be tricky on the fly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viasat (San Diego, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Interviewer was really nice and engaged. She told me about the program then went ahead and asked some behavioral questions, although I was told it was supposed to be a technical question. The interview lasted about an hour and a half.

Software Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Viasat.

Interview

a straightforward interview process. You first tell them about what is on your resume, then you describe the projects that you worked on. Afterwards, you proceed to answer two technical questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked about your experiences and some data structure questions   2 Answers