Viasat Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viasat Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Viasat

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The HR emailed me and request a suitable time for phonescreen. HR mostly asked me to describe projects I have listed in my resume and highlight about my scripting experience in python. I mentioned about how I have automated different experiments.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Viasat

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

it was organized first as phone screening and then an onsite interview was arranged. During the interview technical depth is screened with the hiring manager. Behavioral questions were also screened.

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Viasat in March 2014.

Interview

8 people 30 minutes each asked a vareiry of questions from hardware all the way to sw....none too tough.. questions were not too hard ...asked about projects and just know your resume

Interview Questions

• C programming questions...ie how to determine if a number is odd, multiple of 2   1 Answer

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted a resume online and was contacted by a recruiter a couple weeks afterward setting up a phone interview. The interview was approximately 2 hours and consisted of the interviewer asking questions based on the projects written on my resume, what level of involvement I had in them, what sort of skills I used, etc. A few weeks after that I had another 30 minute interview sorting me into a specific team of the company. Finally I was presented with an offer that I accepted.

Interview Questions

• All the questions asked were very open-ended, leaving it to me to answer them as generally or as technically as I wanted. For example: "What was your favorite question on a physics homework assignment?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viasat (Carlsbad, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with five different engineers. One was in his mid 20's, another was in his mid 30's and the remaining three were 45+. All the interviewers were very pleasant and easy to have a dialogue with. Each meeting was 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Solve a simple op-amp circuit   1 Answer