Vichara Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1) Applied through job portal,got the call for interview
    2) I reached the given address and found that it was looking like a home and not an office.
         then i moved somewhere else and after inquiry i found that that home was the office only :).
    3) Then we were supposed to give the written test in the basement (that room was not even AC).
    4) Written test consisted of some hilarious questions like differentiation and integration
         and sequence questions which comes in bank paper :)
    5)After that we moved on the ground floor for a technical interview (which lasted for 10-15 minutes)(genuine questions were not being asked , i suppose interviewers were not ready)

The environment was not professional as the cafeteria was not AC , plastic tables and chairs were there as if its a local dhaba.

But in the job profile in the portal i saw that they pay well.(don't know how).

Anyways go for it if and only if money matters to you.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were very specific,generally the interviewer ask the question on which task he was currently doing in his project.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana).
    Interview
    company has not a good infrastructure.The guard informed the HR and then, a person asked me to sit in the basement.They have a written test which consists of questions on Aptitude, SQL, C# and also, on DIFFERENTIATION/INTERGRATION. I completed the paper in 35 minutes but no one came to collect it.

After an hour finally HR came and my tech interview started. There are 2 set of interview happened, they ended with positive note. But the process is still in pending case from last 4 months. Everytime i called, response is process is going on.

Technical Lead (7+ Years of Experience) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied for an open position of Tech Lead at Vichara Technologies on a job portal. Soon I got an invitation via email to come for interview specifically on a weekday. Normally any company's HR would first call up a candidate and get basic information like their current package, expectations, notice period etc... and few more basic information that they may like to know before hand and not after rounds of interviews. Well I went there and was asked to answer some written questions straight away which were mostly related to Integration, differentiation, logarithms, linear equations etc.. Though few of them were from technological perspective.
    I had reached there at 12:00 Noon and by 2 PM after my first round of written, I was asked to come for HR round where the HR asked me all relevant questions like-
    Reason to change
    Current CTC
    Expected CTC
    Then she told me to wait so that she can get somebody to interview me.
    I waited there for another 45 minutes after which she came and asked us to leave for the day as she will get back to us on phone.... Its been more than 20 days and I havent got any call....
    Point of writing this review is to let them know that person looking for change is not the most Idle person that you can call up for just HR round and waste their time. Atleast let them go through a technical round and tell them they have failed or else give them a correct status. Do not call people for interview which is never taking place.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The process took a little delay but thats okay as the process was quite good.
    It was a telephonic interview with director, technical lead and HR as well.
    After that there was also skype call set up with the client. It was fun answering all the questions.

Interview Questions

• All your back ground technical questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies.

Interview

telephonic was basic C# and some SQL. Then 2nd round took more than 4 weeks. with another director. but after second round offer made same day. first impression on office space was not v good.. the basement where my first round took place looked a bit run down. otherwise people friendy

Interview Questions

• Optimising queries, cursors, sql injection concepts and couple of OOPS question   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

As I had applied for an interview online, I had received a phone call where I was asked few basic questions which was followed by a F2F interview in Pune.

Interview Questions

• Finance knowledge for US loan market   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

it looked like home rather than company...The guard informed the HR and then, a person asked me to sit in the basement. He gave me paper which consists of questions on Aptitude, SQL, C# and also, on DIFFERENTIATION/INTERGRATION. I completed the paper in 35 minutes but no one came to collect it.

After 1.30 hrs, I asked the guard and then, a person collected it. After 2 hrs, finally HR came and told me that there would be a technical round. Interviewer asked few questions about current project and C#. He didn't asked to write any code and after 10 mins, he left.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies in January 2014.

Interview

Mail from HR, Written test, Interview

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies in May 2013.

Interview

Discriptive Written Test, and 1:1 Interview

Interview Questions

• How would you reduce the time taken for selection procedure?   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

written
    interviews