Vichara Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The process took a little delay but thats okay as the process was quite good.
    It was a telephonic interview with director, technical lead and HR as well.
    After that there was also skype call set up with the client. It was fun answering all the questions.

Interview Questions

• All your back ground technical questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies.

Interview

telephonic was basic C# and some SQL. Then 2nd round took more than 4 weeks. with another director. but after second round offer made same day. first impression on office space was not v good.. the basement where my first round took place looked a bit run down. otherwise people friendy

Interview Questions

• Optimising queries, cursors, sql injection concepts and couple of OOPS question   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

As I had applied for an interview online, I had received a phone call where I was asked few basic questions which was followed by a F2F interview in Pune.

Interview Questions

• Finance knowledge for US loan market   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Highly unprofessional people don't have any value for other's time , they do not have any openings and are just fooling around people with interviews and wasting theirs as well as others time.

I was scheduled a telephonic interview I waited for the interview call nobody called up , after I called the HR again informing them the interview did not happen they said they were sorry for that and rescheduled for other day , I waited for the call nobody called up again I called up the HR she said their is some internal politics going on in the company so that is why I was not called up for the interview.

Interview Questions

• They just schedule interviews for the positions which they have no idea of   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

HR was quick to arrange the telephonic calls but interviewers were clueless about the technology for which they were hiring (AngularJS + Node JS) and asked some random basic questions.
    There were 3 technical rounds plus one round with director.
    Technical interviews were easy and very basic questions were asked. A few questions were asked on .NET which was not part of job description.
    Director asked some basic questions about the technologies currently I am working on etc.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is MVC in Angular?
      Q. What is ngCloak used for?
      Q. What is two way binding?
      etc

Then some questions based on .net   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana).
    Interview
    company has not a good infrastructure.The guard informed the HR and then, a person asked me to sit in the basement.They have a written test which consists of questions on Aptitude, SQL, C# and also, on DIFFERENTIATION/INTERGRATION. I completed the paper in 35 minutes but no one came to collect it.

After an hour finally HR came and my tech interview started. There are 2 set of interview happened, they ended with positive note. But the process is still in pending case from last 4 months. Everytime i called, response is process is going on.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

it looked like home rather than company...The guard informed the HR and then, a person asked me to sit in the basement. He gave me paper which consists of questions on Aptitude, SQL, C# and also, on DIFFERENTIATION/INTERGRATION. I completed the paper in 35 minutes but no one came to collect it.

After 1.30 hrs, I asked the guard and then, a person collected it. After 2 hrs, finally HR came and told me that there would be a technical round. Interviewer asked few questions about current project and C#. He didn't asked to write any code and after 10 mins, he left.

Senior Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Called for interview and handed over an apti test to everyone .No matter what experience you have

Interview Questions

• Most Weird thing Make us sit in a shabby canteen and after ridiculous apti called for interview .that stupid lady Ankita Rastogi started fooling us .They are not ready to offer any good package.Not even taken my telephonic interview,called me to gurgaonto waste time and money   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies in January 2014.

Interview

Mail from HR, Written test, Interview

Technical Lead (7+ Years of Experience) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied for an open position of Tech Lead at Vichara Technologies on a job portal. Soon I got an invitation via email to come for interview specifically on a weekday. Normally any company's HR would first call up a candidate and get basic information like their current package, expectations, notice period etc... and few more basic information that they may like to know before hand and not after rounds of interviews. Well I went there and was asked to answer some written questions straight away which were mostly related to Integration, differentiation, logarithms, linear equations etc.. Though few of them were from technological perspective.
    I had reached there at 12:00 Noon and by 2 PM after my first round of written, I was asked to come for HR round where the HR asked me all relevant questions like-
    Reason to change
    Current CTC
    Expected CTC
    Then she told me to wait so that she can get somebody to interview me.
    I waited there for another 45 minutes after which she came and asked us to leave for the day as she will get back to us on phone.... Its been more than 20 days and I havent got any call....
    Point of writing this review is to let them know that person looking for change is not the most Idle person that you can call up for just HR round and waste their time. Atleast let them go through a technical round and tell them they have failed or else give them a correct status. Do not call people for interview which is never taking place.