Victoria's Secret Brand Delivery and Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Brand Delivery and Operations Manager Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Laredo, TX).

Interview

I was sent in for an interview, and they asked me, "What is a difficult task you've been through?" They told me I looked fit enough to work so then I got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Wheaton, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

I felt very comfortable. Pass first interview with area HRsupport and Store Manager and at the same moment she called the Store Manager at the store the position was available. I was thrilled about it and so was she. We schedule 2nd interview for 2 weeks later. 2nd interview was fantastic too. The Store Manager even told me it was going to be definetly a YES! And they were going to call me in 2 weeks. Its been 2 months and still hasn't heard from anybody. I called the Store Manager 3 weeks after my 2nd interview and she told me not to worry about it and that they were taking care of it. She even told me her hiring process took about 6 weeks....well still waiting here. Its so disappointing cause I was so exited to work at VS and though they were too about hiring me. They seem so happy to meet me and they even say so nice things about my experience. They haven't even called any of my references yet. Well ...I guess I'll wait a little longer.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most difficult situation you've had and how you manage it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Submitted online résumé to Store Manager and DM
    Had phone screen with store manager
    Had in person interview with store manager and DM
    Had phone interview with HR department
    Received job offer in about a week

Interview comes from a pre selected script and they kept to the guide the entire time. The questions were very general retail interview questions, they gave me time to talk about my experience.
    I was a store manager prior to applying for this role.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about coaching my peers and establishing myself as a leader when I was new to a company. As an outside hire they expected that I may have challenges with the staff in the transition.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This position is only in stores with a volume of 4-6 million or above, so the role is similar to a store manager in lower volume locations
    I was given an offer plus three weeks vacation, comp days, excellent benefits on day one plus a 40% discount in store
    I did counter offer but did not negotiate a higher salary

Brand Delivery and Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

Was sent an email days after submitting my resume for a phone interview, had the interview and was told she would review the notes with the DM and if they decided I would worth interviewing I would go to an interview with him and then the country manager would interview with me. She was nice enough but the interview wasn't what I was expecting. They are very picky and bc I didn't have high volume experience I wouldn't be going past a phone interview.