Victoria's Secret Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.2

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was a really easy interview. They just call you telling you when you can go for interview. When they are interviewing you just ask about your experience and what you can do for the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Victoria's Secret

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is straight forward. Dress in black, professional. Have a great personality, they look for someone whose helpful. Who loves the brand and passionate about VS products. For cashier, you must be a multi-tasker and works well in fast pace environment

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Fort Myers, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Was an open interview did not get job offer. Lady was very not personable. Aced the interview still didn't get a job offer. Found a better job some place else.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Very professional and nice. They asked a series of questions and allowed time to speak on your background and experiences. They were very detailed and serious. Reviewed my resume and asked about my duties and what I planned to do in the future career wise.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best candidate for the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a group interview where a group of about ten people all answered the same questions that had to do with customer service experience. My particular interview was for a seasonal/holiday position as a cashier.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were able to help a customer who was upset. How were you able to defuse the situation and make them want to return?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (El Paso, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Group interview with 8-10 other applicants sitting around a long table in the break-room during business hours with oversight from the Hiring and Assistant Hiring manager.

General questions asked and answered in order around the table.

Interview Questions

• How do we ensure customer loyalty?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Novi, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I asked for an application in store, brought it back the next day and was asked a few questions by one of the managers. A few days went by and I called to speak to the hiring manager to follow up on my application, she wasn't in so they said they'd tell her I called and she ended up calling me the next day. When she called she gave me a short phone interview. She set up an in person interview the next day which was a group interview but I had to reschedule so I had a 1 on 1 interview, which for me, is way better than a group. It took about a week and a half for them to get back to me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you be able to contribute to our team?
      How do you deal with rejection? (Cashiers are required to ask customers to open angel cards and they're often rejected.)
      Describe a time where you took over someone else's responsibilities. How did it make you feel?
      Describe a time where you were part of a competition.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Group interview had 8 people but interviewer made everyone feel welcomed and special. The interview was held at the store location in a meeting room. Interviewer asked general work experience and scenario questions.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick, got hired on the spot, started next day. Walked into store with application in hand. Waited about 20 minutes for an available manager. She asked a few simple questions and that was it. They called me that night at 8:30 and told me to go in at 6:00 AM next morning and to wear all black.

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was easy and informative. It consisted of a lot of group questioning and even a short video about the company. Managers are hands on in the interview. Company policies overrule the usual softball questions and you could tell it was a very procedural process.